Would you take back Steve Walsh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rooney_Tunes

Player Valuation: £40m
Walsh told the Athletic : “While I was at Everton, I offered them Andrew Robertson and Harry Maguire deals, when they were at Hull, and it was worth £20 million for the pair. Everton wouldn’t take them.
“I had a deal done for Jonny Evans too before he came to Leicester, but again they wouldn’t take him. Erling Haaland, the striker with Salzburg, I had him and his dad at the club with a deal done for £3.4m (€4m). The club wouldn’t back me.”

good job isn't it because we wouldn't have the superior players in Digne and Mina.
Walsh is a big fat fraud.

“Ok so Steve, why did you buy Gylfi Sigurdsson for £45m?” would be my sole counter question to all of that.

"I was able to secure the signature of 2 (grits teeth) good players and an absolute baller of a teenager at a low low price because they were playing at clubs below their current level but decided instead to spend more than double the amount on yet another number 10 from perennial European qualifiers Swansea. I chose to bolster the defense with Michael Keane instead. Then Wayne Rooney and Davy Klaasen for a laugh. Cuco Martina was a drunken EBay purchase."

Close to 30 million he tried to pay for Evans.

Haaland would have been 16, so that's wham.

Thanks for trying to stay relevant though Ste.

Remember when Keane and Pickford were meant to be about £17m each too? Then BANG £30m a piece on the day they signed. He’s what happens when you put a “JUST PAY IT, ITS NOT YOUR MONEY WHY ARE YOU ARSED” gimp in charge of actual real life negotiations.

Remember when Keane and Pickford were meant to be about £17m each too? Then BANG £30m a piece on the day they signed. He’s what happens when you put a “JUST PAY IT, ITS NOT YOUR MONEY WHY ARE YOU ARSED” gimp in charge of actual real life negotiations.

Some of the rumors that used to fly round would make that Sigurdsson move blush Mike.

Status
Not open for further replies.