Would you take a draw?

Take a draw now?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

marsh

Player Valuation: £50m
So with the Derby coming up on Saturday and yes i know we have a thread but thought this needed its own one.

Every year is the same with a lot of our fans saying I'd take a draw now if it was offered, me personally i wouldn't take a draw now, we have got to go there positive and get the win.

So whats your views, would you take a draw away at anfield if it was offered now?

Be positive blues and we'll beat them.
Come on EVERTON!!

Would take 1 win and 1 draw from the next 2, so would take a draw if it meant winning at Old Trafford. But would rather beat them at Anfield and draw at OT if it came down to it.

Obviously a draw wouldn't be a bad result and it wouldn't be the end of the world. But you know what ? There's a belief in this team right now that they can win every game. That's what we need to build on. We need to build a winning mentality in the club and among fans. Anyway we should beat them shouldn't we ? They're not a bit as good as they think they are.

Whenever I have left Anfield and we have drawn ive been gutted, with the possible exception of the Jags game, i want to win, simple as.

Status
Not open for further replies.