Would you pay £24m for Lukaku?

What is the maximum you'd pay for Rom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

I mean he has to be involved in the approach play as well as being the final presence in the box, meaning you're diluting his responsibilities and using him as a complete forward.

His best role is as the most advanced player of the attacking unit, where he can spearhead the line but identify pockets of space to drop into and collect the ball so he can turn and run at defenders, instead of laying it off for the more patient build up play.

It's still this on toast.

It's still this on toast.
agree with this also.

We are using him completely wrong, which makes him look worse than he is.

We have one of the best young strikers, at scoring goals in world football and we're trying to play him as a target man.

We NEED to be making chances for him, he scores when he's given them.

I dunno how or why the basic stuff is so difficult to him tho? He's clearly an absolute gem of a player.

I dunno how or why the basic stuff is so difficult to him tho? He's clearly an absolute gem of a player.

One thought, he's basically surrounded by an entire opposition team when he gets the ball as everyone parks the bus against us, claustrophobia?

One thought, he's basically surrounded by an entire opposition team when he gets the ball as everyone parks the bus against us, claustrophobia?
I've never seen a side as bad as QPR at Goodison, ever.

They feigned injury, time wasted and snided from the first minute. If we looked bad, God help them.

Status
Not open for further replies.