Would you be happy if Moyes left?

Moyes: shake it all about

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm not sure therefore I'm not voting.

I just can't figure it out with Moyes, one week we're boss the next we're crap.

Yes 100%

It's taken over a decade but at last there is light at the end of the tunnel the magnet for excuses - Moyes - is on the way out.

I'll put up with whatever comes as a result of him going - if it turns to **** the bonus ball is Kenwright comes under scrutiny because his long term shield has gone - if we win a cup then all the excuses will be shown as the folly many believe.

Either way we're moving forward rather than stagnating.

Fed up with players playing when they feel like it and the spineless "they're a big team" trepidation is a festering cancer that needs removing.

We are a huge club - the crowd reaction was furious against Wigan but rampant against City - it tells all, we've had enough excuses.

I've put yes, not really because i don't like the guy, I just personally feel it's time for a change. We will never know if it's a good decision until it happens and nobody has a crystal ball to say one way or another that letting him go is correct.

The way he's handled the second half of the season and all this contract nonsense has pushed me personally well and truly into the time for a change camp.

Status
Not open for further replies.