Would Relegation Be that Bad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BillLovesRoo

Player Valuation: £6m
Now i'm setting myself up for a massive fall right now and a barage of abuse but.............................................would it be that bad?

Lets look at the state the club are in right now, we have an over inflated squad, with alot of over paid, over inflated ego's who are basicly just going through the motions, i could name them all, but this is going to be a long thread as it is.
How many of them will want to stick around if we go down? Would Schneiderlin? Nope, Mirallas? Nope Sigurdsson? Nah. Its an easy get out for them, we may have to sell them off at a discounted price but ill blame the board and steve walsh for bringing them in at the first place.
How many of you have been calling for championship loans for the likes of DCL, Baningime etc- we wouldnt need to, we could give them a year of the championship of great experience without having to send them out on loan. We could build a young side with the likes of DCL, Baningime, Davies, Kenny, Holgate, Lookman building slowly tearing it up in the league below for 12 months, preparing themselves and building confidence for an assault on the premier league, fresh, new eyes if you like, without any dreggs hanging around from previous managers, but most of all a winning mentality.
It would take all the so called glamour, glitz and all the bad stuff that the premier league has to go along with it and possibly make the club pure again.

Or on the other hand we could do a villa nad end up signing Scott Hogan and have Alan Hutton at right back.

All you everton business matters geeks will be on about brand and money etc, but im not bothered, i just want my old everton back

Now i'm setting myself up for a massive fall right now and a barage of abuse but.............................................would it be that bad?

Lets look at the state the club are in right now, we have an over inflated squad, with alot of over paid, over inflated ego's who are basicly just going through the motions, i could name them all, but this is going to be a long thread as it is.
How many of them will want to stick around if we go down? Would Schneiderlin? Nope, Mirallas? Nope Sigurdsson? Nah. Its an easy get out for them, we may have to sell them off at a discounted price but ill blame the board and steve walsh for bringing them in at the first place.
How many of you have been calling for championship loans for the likes of DCL, Baningime etc- we wouldnt need to, we could give them a year of the championship of great experience without having to send them out on loan. We could build a young side with the likes of DCL, Baningime, Davies, Kenny, Holgate, Lookman building slowly tearing it up in the league below for 12 months, preparing themselves and building confidence for an assault on the premier league, fresh, new eyes if you like, without any dreggs hanging around from previous managers, but most of all a winning mentality.
It would take all the so called glamour, glitz and all the bad stuff that the premier league has to go along with it and possibly make the club pure again.

Or on the other hand we could do a villa nad end up signing Scott Hogan and have Alan Hutton at right back.

All you everton business matters geeks will be on about brand and money etc, but im not bothered, i just want my old everton back

Yer tit!

im afraid that is long gone now, with all t his new money about.

we are starting to see what a group of mercenaries play like.

making the trip to Southampton yesterday to witness what I saw, was probly my lowest point so far as an Evertonian.

at least the team in the 90's had heart, they were not the best players technically, but they were labelled as the dogs of war for a reason.

this current group are not fit to lace the dog's boots.

it narks me that some of these players earn more in one week, than players like joe parkin son probly got for a year.

its going to take a very strong manager to turn this lot around.

we have turned into Villa in their last year in the prem.

ROTTEN

Status
Not open for further replies.