Would bringing back Gana be good buisiness?

Would you buy Gana again?

• yes

Votes: 111 59.0%
  • no

Votes: 77 41.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Depending on how much,typical of us bring a player back to replace a player who was meant to replace him.if you know what I mean:)

The devil is always in the details once it's been established that the player is worthwhile. We know Gana is worthwhile. There's always a place for a destroyer of worlds in front of the back 4.

Should we bring him back on the right contract, for the right price? Absolutely. I wouldn't want to go past 2-3 years, and the fee and wages have to be in line.

Our opinion doesn't really matter, though; what Carlo has to say is what will be.

Depends on the money. One of our fittest players when he was here, dont remember him picking up many injuries or missing many games. Think he has got another 3/4 years decent service in him

Love Gana so if he's still the player he was when he left then he could do a job when Carlo wants or needs to play a certain style. 2 year contract max, fair transfer fee and wages and its a "hell yes" from me ... not been able to replace him with anyone better in this type of role since he left! He broke down opposition play in the middle third more than anyone when he was here. Hope he's worked on his passing and shooting mind!

PSG selling a player who’s helped them loads? Na
Hard tackling, ball winning defensive midfielders are probably more suited to the premier league than a french league side that, for years, has relied on blowing past teams with its exceptional forwards.
id have him back for the right price.

Hard tackling, ball winning defensive midfielders are probably more suited to the premier league than a french league side that, for years, has relied on blowing past teams with its exceptional forwards.
id have him back for the right price.

course we would, but it’s a make up rumour to begin with

Status
Not open for further replies.