worst PL season as a blue?

is this the worst premiere league season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure whether it's having to watch them every 3/4 days but I've not bothered watching much since the re-start. Missed the Sheff U game completely and most of todays game. Not sure if it's the social aspect I'm missing of watching the games with mates and having a few beers or the thought of watching Davies and Siggy every couple of days has just killed it for me.

They’re all just so endlessly boring if I’m honest. So much I’d rather and probably am going to start doing instead of wasting my time watching Everton
I ended up watching another game this afternoon.
When we were actually playing.
That’s genuinely a first.

Thats how bad we are, I couldn’t even be arsed watching us.

Ancelotti? Could be the best season.

The whole thing has been pointless and we have come out with one of the best managers in the world who actually seems to enjoy it.

Maybe.

But Covid has kinda put sport into some horrible perspective.

This really, couldn't much of a damn about football, the current situation means I'd have felt down anyway. We have finished the season with ancelotti which is the only positive, much better than finishing it with allardyce.

I know it's our worst league position but under Koeman/Allardyce felt worse.
The Koeman/Allardyce season was truly awful, breaking records for worst English performance in europa, a team that genuinely had little connection with the fan base (at least we have Richarlison now), the Unsworth fiasco with players taking the piss in training, then the final humiliation begging Allardyce to save us.

I think this season is worse than the 90s because of the difference in the teams ability. The team back then were very limited but put a shift in. The majority of this side don't seem to care which makes it depressing to watch.

Hopefully Carlo can make some big changes this summer.

Nah not the worst by a long shot but it has definitely been very poor, frustrating and disappointing and many of the current squad don't deserve to be playing for a club as big and historically successful as Everton.

Only good thing to come out of this season for me is Carlo Ancelotti and i just hope that he is given what he needs to sort this mess of a squad out. You are only as good as your tools and man has he inherited some right effing tools.

I would say 100% yes.

Not due to Everton being garbage and the spawn of satan winning this joke league.
But the introduction of VAR, another tool to help the SKY darlings. But more importantly...
The season being halted by an uncontrollable pandemic that saw countless thousands loose their lives, businesses and education, yet the powers that be were hellbent on finishing a game of kicking a ball into a net. In front of 0 fans, the thing that we all believe to be the most important part of this sporting charade. That tells you all you need to know about were the 'game' and indeed society in general is heading. Money first.

The whole thing stinks.

Most frustrating season certainly.

Leicester and Wolves are very much ahead of us.

We’ve spend so much money on players who haven’t improved us, in any way.

We’ve just got to hope West Brom, Leeds or some other desperate souls want Davies, Iwobi, Sigurdsson, and all the other soulless bastards.

Put into perspective our aeason. We finished 12th... below Southampton, with a worst goal difference than them, Southampton lost 9-0 in November.

I don't feel that this as been the worst season personally. To be honest, this season has been a little bit too surreal for me to take that seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.