worst PL season as a blue?

is this the worst premiere league season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't say 'worst' per se, but certainly one of the most disheartening and empathetic. It's been a season that's utterly compounded just how badly things have been run at the club over the last few years.

Next season is last chance saloon for me personally, and that's only because of Carlo Ancelotti. If he can't improve us then we may as well just pack it all in.

Undoubtedly. It’s the players. They’re all rats. At least other teams in the past have given us a bit of fight and desire, we got one game of proper fight out of this group of rats this season and that was at home to Chelsea.

It's like being locked up in a padded cell and on tranquillisers, I'm so used to the numb feeling that I now can't tell what is worse. I think it was worse under Koeman/Allardyce and Martinez final season though. I think we did a get to 40 points and then put our feet up job this season.

Oh and most of the 90's were worse.

17/18 was way worse. Not only were we equally as abysmal to watch but you could also see Allardyce actively setting us back for years with his signings and refusal to try and develop anyone.

I think that season just tips this because of the fact we appointed Sam Allardyce as our football manager. Dark days.

Undoubtedly. It’s the players. They’re all rats. At least other teams in the past have given us a bit of fight and desire, we got one game of proper fight out of this group of rats this season and that was at home to Chelsea.

Was watching a game the other day from i think around 2005. Not the greatest players in the world but all willing to put a shift in.

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.