Worst Individual Performances at Goodison

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we are including the opposition players I remember Leeds having some Brazilian playing for them on loan when we battered them 4-0 at Goodison back in 2003 (Steve Watson hat trick).

I can't recall his name but he was so hapless I spent much of the game laughing at his hopeless efforts. It was like he'd won a competition to get a game for them. With signings like that no wonder Leeds got relegated that season.

If we are including the opposition players I remember Leeds having some Brazilian playing for them on loan when we battered them 4-0 at Goodison back in 2003 (Steve Watson hat trick).

I can't recall his name but he was so hapless I spent much of the game laughing at his hopeless efforts. It was like he'd won a competition to get a game for them. With signings like that no wonder Leeds got relegated that season.
Roque Junior?

Carlo Nash against BATE in the Europa League, it was a dead rubber as we’d already won the group, a bitterly cold night the Thursday before Christmas and we were playing the youth (including a young Seamus and Shane Duffy) alongside Yak, Osman and Hibbert. Flapped at everything that night and was chiefly at fault for their goal

World cup winner as well.

That fan who had done loads of charity runs but fell and pulled a muscle during his lap of honour at GP.

Moyes teams conceded 7 and 6 a few times, must be some of those players up there, can't remember now though, I don't have a memory for games like some on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.