Status
Not open for further replies.

RFUS

Anustart
To complement @Groucho's thread.

For me, the 01/02 3rd kit:

5_Abel_Xavier_Evert_851814a.jpg
msjAjUSLhgIxlZrptPMctkw.jpg

Had to be seen in the flesh to do it justice really. Just pure vomit.

I'd say that one was bearable, but this one was just too pink and too awful to endure for 90 mins:

wpid-article-1275579828004-09df845d000005dc-77652_636x463.jpg

Haha, literally just mentioned that in the other thread! Yeah it was a bit much to be playing in, but was still really popular. Probably just a bit too brightly coloured I think.

This one is nowhere near the worst, but just one I've never understood. Why was Southall given a red top for the Cup Winners' Cup final?

JS63275095.jpg

The puma home kit with kejian on it 2002-2003 is easily the worse ever for me, hadnt wore a footy top since I was kid an purchased this when I was about 17 18, I only ever wore it like 3 times cos the marterial was horrible and proper itchy on your skin, it was tight as hell too stuck to your skin when you moved it in, and the puma badge an kejian sponsor were horrible rubber bits that came out the shirt, how the players played in that is beyond me terrible kit.

To complement @Groucho's thread.

For me, the 01/02 3rd kit:

5_Abel_Xavier_Evert_851814a.jpg
msjAjUSLhgIxlZrptPMctkw.jpg

Had to be seen in the flesh to do it justice really. Just pure vomit.

That kit would have been sound, had it not been for the terribke fabric it was made with. I remember having to wear a vest undereath every time i wore, cause it felt like my nipples were going to fall off after every use.

eng_pl_2000-02-EVERTON-SHIRT-XXL-8422_1.jpg

Worst.

Status
Not open for further replies.