WORRIED?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralphie Boy

Player Valuation: £8m
So far in the league we have played three won one, drawn one lost one - All should have been victories with the players we have and money spent, could have lost them all.

Carabao Cup struggled to win against a first division club.

Look lethargic, off the pace and quite frankly clueless at times.

Silva still insisting on playing Schneiderlin who constantly makes defensive errors, fails to tackle, gives free kicks away and insists on playing forty yard balls to heavily marked players or passes back.

In essence I believe we have a decent squad with the potential for a good cup run and or relative league success, I just think the man at the helm does not know who his best squad is and where to play them.

Wolves (supposedly one of our main rivals for that coveted 7th spot) on Sunday and really not relishing that one.

Am I worried?

Damn right I am....................

Deary me. People have short memories. Apart from the top 2, the same happened last year across the league. Strange results and teams not with it for a while. Yes we have issues, but our vector is positive and we will be ok. Preseason now is a bit pointless with all the international nonsense.

dsbyl34avqr78y2y561e07662b50e.jpg

So far in the league we have played three won one, drawn one lost one - All should have been victories with the players we have and money spent, could have lost them all.

Carabao Cup struggled to win against a first division club.

Look lethargic, off the pace and quite frankly clueless at times.

Silva still insisting on playing Schneiderlin who constantly makes defensive errors, fails to tackle, gives free kicks away and insists on playing forty yard balls to heavily marked players or passes back.

In essence I believe we have a decent squad with the potential for a good cup run and or relative league success, I just think the man at the helm does not know who his best squad is and where to play them.

Wolves (supposedly one of our main rivals for that coveted 7th spot) on Sunday and really not relishing that one.

Am I worried?

Damn right I am....................
Just watch now. RIcharlison is off the mark, bet he scores next game. We'll probably turn it around now knowing us..

Worry never ever improves a situation. It just adds to potentially bad circumstances. If you refuse to allow yourself to worry then you are left with only the potentially bad circumstances, which may never materialise, plus a clear head.

Ergo - it is not logical to worry.

Our new players are bedding in and will add to what we have. We will not be relegated we will not yet win the league. So long as we can be consistent and play attractive football - and I think we will - then I will be happy for now. Worry serves no purpose in changing reality or outcome.

Its also been widely predicted on here that we would have nine points now.

....there is always some, but I haven’t seen 9 points being ’widely’ predicted. Personally, I have said it will be a struggle until we get new players bedded in, and then we had injury and suspension in a key area of the pitch.

The loss of Gueye and Zouma means we’ll have to play in a different way. Brands/Silva have bought athleticism and running power in midfield and forward areas, but those additions haven’t been available. We need to hang in there, anything we get now will be a bonus.

Status
Not open for further replies.