Match Thread Wolves v Everton, Sat 11/8/18 17:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
The teams coming up from the Championship with the reputation for "playing footbal" are invariably soft touches. Wolves look like that to me.

We looked ok against a very good team last week in the last preseason game. We'll be ok there tomorrow. Draw minimum.
We certainly looked good going forward last week. The realistic folk among us as I'm sure you'll agree will wait and see what the team is like once the new defenders are properly bedded in, so perhaps a poor defensive display today is not something to get too het up about?

Think (Hope) the new signings will make a difference today,even though they’re not playing,
The players who know that they maybe soon replaced,can either fight and improve their performances or roll over and give up,
Either a draw or a 4/5-1 hiding.

Here's a shock : the dishevevelled mess that is Lawrenson predicts we will lose. Needless to say, the RS are forecast to win.

tumblr_oh2jwqezFg1u929uoo1_400.gif

Think (Hope) the new signings will make a difference today,even though they’re not playing,
The players who know that they maybe soon replaced,can either fight and improve their performances or roll over and give up,
Either a draw or a 4/5-1 hiding.

Very good point that.

Still think we should win here. Hopefully this is the last time we see Keane and Jags together though. Don’t think Mina will be ready for next week either.

They’re back with a reputation for good football and not to be underestimated. We’ve had moments of cohesion pre-season but it’s too soon for Mina and Zouma so we’ve got Laurel and Hardy at the back.

So I’m expecting moments of potential offset by slapstick comedy and a frustrating 3-1 to them.

Proper togger will commence in 3 or 4 games time...

Heart: 1-2 to Royal Blues
Head: 3-1 to Wolves

Im extremely excited and confident when thinking whole campaign but today we will lose me thinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.