Match Thread Wolves v Everton, Sat 11/8/18 17:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Predictions
If we win...90% of posts will predict top 6 finish,95% of posts will say ,wait till we get our best team out
If we lose.....95% of posts will moan about us not getting our transfer business done early enough,
If we draw.....90% of posts will moan about us not buying a goal scoring centre forward
That's about 98% correct

Oh great this is on BT Sport. I can't wait for them to spend half an hour either completely bashing all our signings and spending loads of money or they're just completely ignored the business we've done.

Reactions: Tez
not at all surprised if Wolves win.

we still don't appear to meet the minimum standard of defensive organisation.

don't expect us to cope with Traore, if he plays, now that he's evolved from headless lightspeed chicken to headless lightspeed chicken who can occassionally fluke in a decent cross.

I can see this being a wide open shoot out today. I don't think either team are great on defending, but both have forward looking players who will thrive on space. We need to sit on Neves as much as possible and try and cut the supply line.
I'll go for a 2-2 or a 3-3. I'd be happy enough with that.

Yesterday I said we will lose. It's a fair prediction given the players available to us and the feel good factor surrounding Wolves after they waltzed the league last season and due to the players they've been able to bring in.

Today I feel we will win. I'm going for two one, with us taking control of the game and hitting them with goals from Richarlison and Walcott. Going for a lapse of concentration by Jagielka to cost us a goal, but think we can take this.

Bum these, lads!

Woken up with a little more confidence this morning.

I think the brummy man made aura that they’ve created for this game and the season could and hopefully does come back to hurt them.

Be interesting to see how Silva guides the players for this game. Hopefully he’s got his homework spot on and looks to nullify the major threats Neves and Jota pose amongst other weaknesses we can take advantage of.

Seen a video posted on here yesterday and they (Wolves) play a high line despite only having one pacey centre half - Hopefully Richarlison and Walcott can take advantage there. Do think we could get some joy from the counter.

Kevin Costner FC 1
Jiminez

FC Sexy 2
Walcott, Richarlison

Come on F.C. Sexy. x

E3F74EAF-1577-40FB-9F27-1C722D1FA445.png

Status
Not open for further replies.