Match Thread Wolves v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's lost the ball maybe twice. Considering he's got the most touches of anyone in that area it is fine.

He made one really bad turnover but for me but as it was because he was playing aggressively to start a pretty dangerous counter I can live with that risk/reward.

Carlo rates Davies, he's a good player and will only get better since he's 22.

People should be moaning about Doucoure. The guy has been mediocre. But they have a habit of hating the only scouser on the pitch.

Doucoure was beaten by the man sure but Davies did a Pickford and shat himself when the ball got near him and it lead to a goal. And could you be less of an arrogant prick for once? Sorry.
Hahahah apologies mate. I'm just not into blaming errors on someone else. Corners aren't dangerous to the point that people give them away intentionally fairly often.

Iwobi and James probably the two best players on the pitch tonight. This is about as good as we could expect with Dom, Richy and Allan all being out. We just simply don't have competent back ups. Would like to see Richy come on if he's healthy enough for 30 minutes. We'll definitely see Tosun come on and it had better be for Sigs.

What a strange half of football.

Where is Holgate playing and what has he done?
Doucs looks bad.
Siggy looks worse.
Digne is off the pace although he is taking up nice positions for the switch.
Pickers has to lose his spot.
Mina isnt playing well.
Keane is one of our best passers.
Hames is everywhere so he wont make the full 90.
Davies looks pretty good as it goes although he has still made a few mistakes.

got my light on now.... our luck will change

Attachments

• s-l500.jpg
    s-l500.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 37

Status
Not open for further replies.