Wolverhampton Wanderers v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just how did we look so decent under Duncan's short stint as main man? He'd a run of games we were expected to lose yet got points, made the team fight like Everton of old and had a huge rapport with the fans. I know, I know Ancelotti is a world class proven manager whose won the lot and we shouldn't question it...........sorry but I do. Especially after this. It's not the fact he can't win a game, it's the fact he can't get the spirit and desire out of the players Ferguson did. If he left I'd not give a toss, especially if he took Davies and a few others with him. A disgrace,
The spell Dunc did was fantastic but it will only get you so far. You can spray as much air freshner on it but a turds a turd, ive no doubt we would have ended up where we are now had we kept Dunc on. If we want to get to where we say we do then we need to back Ancelotti. Hes the best manager we have had and the best manager we will be able to attract by a country mile. He knows what hes doing, hes done everything in the game but we need to trust him. Im sure performances like this will be crucial for him knowing who are the players with a future here and who arent.

Carlo realises how many players are needed.
Correct.........my old staffy knows how many players are needed. Let's see what happens. Let's see how good a manager Carlo can be......
And in our few remaining matches.......let's give a few more players a chance. The guys that have been warming the bench. They cannot be any worse that that rubbish today.

Carragher: "Midfield doesn't do anything defensively and doesn't do anything going forward."
Can't argue with that. We could draw lots here and have 4 lads picked at random from the GOT forum to play midfield for Everton and that 4 would do as good a job, for the last 3 games there is not 1 midfielder that you could even say had an OK game.

And Carlo. Its truly worrying but it is what it is, we have fantastic fans and are an exemplery club off the pitch but on it we really are an utter shambles. Sheff utd who have spent 2/5ths of feck all are showing us what it was once like to be Everton. The club needs a huge turnaround and the players need a wake up call, ie. Close the door behind you see you later

Sheff Utd beat Chelsea 3-0 yesterday and currently sit 7th in the league - Their matchday squad yesterday cost £56m

Ours cost £256m

Somebody needs to be locked up

What really does me in, these stupis errors we make all the time, nobody in the side is screaming at those players for the same mistakes. The pickford one. Theres just no accountability or leadership on the pitch. Digne had it but right now he looks beyond caring and i wouldn't be at all suprised if he asks to go in the summer.

I’m sorry to tell you that Baines and Coleman are done at this level. They’ve lost their pace.

Holgate, Digne and Richarlison - Champions League players
Coleman, Baines - Premier League (still but just)
The rest are championship or below, including DCL

As Holgate, Digne and Richarlison would be bought up
this team would struggle in the Championship as well.
It really is that bad.

That was as bad as the Mike Walker days there! Worst midfield I’ve seen in a long long time.

Davies not being able to make a 5 yard pass towards the end was the highlight.... How a Premier league club can have such a hopeless midfield is beyond me..

I'll lose respect for Ancelotti if Sigs, Davies, Walcott, Bernard & Iwobi are at the club next season...its time someone made a clear statement about the standards required at our club...

Status
Not open for further replies.