Wolverhampton Wanderers v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at the score, I am so glad i decided not to watch this one. Every match since the restart has been soul destroying. It started before the lock down tbh. Had enough of these shirt stealing nobodies spoiling my day whenever they pretend to play. Cant bring myself to be even a tiny bit interested in them currently.

Just hope there are some changes before next season because i would love to enjoy watching my club again.

Season is over absolutely nothing to play for, bin the entire first team squad apart from Richarlson and Digne and put out the U23s for the rest of the season and see what we've got.

not much, our youth system seems to be shocking as well

Continuing the awful football we've been playing for a long time now, as always the vast majority of the players simply aren't good enough for where the club wants to be, unfortunately we're stuck with most of them because we don't have the ability to spend our way out of the mess created over the last few years. People will argue that players have already wrote the season off given everything that's going on but our midfield has been absent for years, our defense has been a joke for years and Pickford has been infuriating to watch since he came to the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.