DCL
Davies
Siggurdsson
Walcott
Mina
Pickford
Coleman
Baines

And we wonder why we are gash - none of them are good enough to beat teams like Wolves.

Maybe we should have stick with Dunc as our manager...same crap squad but one thing i am sure we would have seen a lot more intensity...shame we can give out u23s a game as i honestly think they would show a lot more desire than that lot...

Wolves have been in the Premier League for two seasons. They look more like the long established club here.

We’re an absolute mess. Quite incredible how bad we are.

A meaningless game with nothing to play for, kicking off at 12 o'clock on a Sunday in an empty stadium with half the team knowing they won't be here next season.

I deffo think getting the safety points in was the goal now they are back to being cba fc

The positive for me, aside from it being 45 minutes closer to the end of the season - is Ancelotti.

The first half, in isolation without all the preconceived agendas against set players etc - it was a pragmatic, decent half from Everton.

Wolves have a much better side, particularly in midfield - we limited them. Ancelotti changed the setup, and made very obvious (at least to me) instruction to some players and that meant they had no opportunity but gifted a daft pen.

Same as Spurs really, the goal we conceded was daft.

The thing is, I've now zero confidence we can play ourselves back into this game.

The plan was nullify, hope to do them on the wings/break - we might have done that later on but as soon as we fall behind we need to go more expansive and that'll be when Wolves play through us.

To be fair they do have some motivation to win - it's pretty difficult for us to have that
No motivation for them. This overpaid bunch of waters are playing for their careers here. Or they already know they won’t be here next season, do if that’s the case why play them?

Status
Not open for further replies.