Winning trophies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose what I mean is, if we won something more often, I'd be better prepared to stomach a finish outside Europe sometimes.

We're unusual in that we've experienced success throughout our history rather than all in one go, so this is nothing unusual really.

I'd like even a League Cup win.

Me too. Maybe its an age thing Grouch. Like I just dont get wound up like I used to do, I just enjoy it being an Everton supporter. Bit of a cop out I guess, probably not helped by being exciled down here as well!

If we don't win anything next year I'm packing it all in, had enough.

GIF-bewildered-confused-look-skeptical-unsure-GIF.gif

Me too. Maybe its an age thing Grouch. Like I just dont get wound up like I used to do, I just enjoy it being an Everton supporter. Bit of a cop out I guess, probably not helped by being exciled down here as well!
Just something, one morsel of silver. That's all I ask.

I suppose what I mean is, if we won something more often, I'd be better prepared to stomach a finish outside Europe sometimes.

We're unusual in that we've experienced success throughout our history rather than all in one go, so this is nothing unusual really.

I'd like even a League Cup win.
A first League Cup win

If we don't win anything next year I'm packing it all in, had enough.

I just this bugs me so much.

We should want to win trophies.

Acting like the desire to win stuff means you're disloyal or a bad fan is just so annoying to me.

It bothers me that we don't win trophies, I'd be much happier if we won 4 every year. Any fan who honestly doesn't care about us winning stuff is just not invested in the club. If our failiures don't make you sad, then how can our successes make you happy?

Acting like the desire to win stuff means you're disloyal or a bad fan is just so annoying to me.

It bothers me that we don't win trophies, I'd be much happier if we won 4 every year. Any fan who honestly doesn't care about us winning stuff is just not invested in the club. If our failiures don't make you sad, then how can our successes make you happy?

Some people on here think that wanting to win trophies, and not be 11th makes you entitled.

But they also think that winning the passing is more important.

I'd love us to be winning trophies for sure. It hurts that my kids are not seeing us competing for all 4 trophies as you say, whilst like today their Chelsea supporting friends are celebrating.

Having said that though I'd rather be an Evertonian and win nothing than support any other team. Not logical perhaps but its part of the family fabric and I wouldn't ever want that to stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.