• Blag

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Big

Votes: 18 69.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tipp blue

If I agreed with you, we’d both be wrong.
Would you rather we beat Liverpool 4-0 and have dominated the entire game or have us play rubbish for 92 and score a Maradonna like handball goal in the 93rd and win 1-0

2 threads for a load of rubbish, it's not that big a deal like, just win, said that in the other one too.

2 threads for a load of rubbish, it's not that big a deal like, just win, said that in the other one too.
I tried to create a pole and messed it up and now there's 2 I can't remove one of them. Also if you think it's rubbish then don't look at it, I just made it for a bit of fun.

I tried to create a pole and messed it up and now there's 2 I can't remove one of them. Also if you think it's rubbish then don't look at it, I just made it for a bit of fun.
I looked because I look to find if it's rubbish. Carry on...

Erm... for the fume and payback for what they do to us the second would be good. However that is only good if you were guaranteed that before the start of the game. If you didn't know then my nerves wouldn't be able to take it, knowing they are likely to score in injury time again. So 3-0 up at half time would do nicely please.

Status
Not open for further replies.