Votes: 52 14.9%
  • Cheer! i love him still

Votes: 180 51.7%
  • Cheese on boo

Votes: 59 17.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Slept on it. Changed my vote yet again to not boo. I still think the whole farce is a ploy by his agent to move him out of the club and in the process completely messing with the fans emotions. But there is enough doubt in there to suggest this may not be the case.

I'm going to get behind him in the hope he shows the same form and endeavour we've seen of late, and would urge all blues to do the same.
Clap him I say mate

Booing him will help make his mind up. Whatever you think about his comments booing him wont have the desired effect and if anything will be disruptive to our chances of 7th place trophy

I'm not sure it'll make much of a difference either way. If he's decided to go, cheering in support of him isn't going to make him stay.

Firstly a lot of what he says is agreed by a lot of fans. Are the boos for him making a very good point?

On the other hand, why has he disrupted the season? Are we not right to blindly stick up for our club? Yes he's a big talent but why do this so publically, and at the moment?

He's basically said "Everton aren't all that" in public so I can't honestly slate the potential booers.

I can see both sides to be fair.

I would like to see total indifference to him at the weekend. Just imagine if he scores and the ground is like a library, for a momemt you can hear the birds singing and the wind rustling trees in the park. (obviously if its not a 91st minute winner that is) Two minutes later and Ross scores and the place erupts.

I think that will say all we need to say in a classy way without the need to be BOO boys.

Will not boo him as I actually want him to score more goals before/if he leaves in the Summer.

His goals are crucial and booing him will only backfire on us.

I'm going to stand throughout, clap wildly and chant his name for the whole match...just to mess with his head....

getting sick of this, every few months it rears its ugly head so cant we just shoot his agent

Boo him if he stops running, stops trying, stops scoring, or starts criticizing the fans. Don't boo him for having ambition and stating what we all think

Status
Not open for further replies.