Will we have a Nyarko/Finch Farm 5 moment

Status
Not open for further replies.
The moment among the rest of the league surely must be the half time team talk disc beard gave.

"These don't know how to win."
That is a quote which could one of 2 ways. He is obviously hoping it will get in the players heads for the rest of the season, the way Ferguson used to play mind games.

However, I hope that the players have got the balls to use it as a motivation to show him that they do know how to win.

I am looking for another Neville v Ronaldo moment on Saturday

How can we expect someone to confront a midfielder like that infamous day at Highbury? We don't have a single midfielder with the heart, courage and skill of Alex Nyarko to be disappointed by. He's Alan Ball by comparison with the current bunch of feather-dusters showing up for a pay cheque currently.

That is a quote which could one of 2 ways. He is obviously hoping it will get in the players heads for the rest of the season, the way Ferguson used to play mind games.

However, I hope that the players have got the balls to use it as a motivation to show him that they do know how to win.

I am looking for another Neville v Ronaldo moment on Saturday
I actually think we will win against United. Time to draw a line under everything this season and beat Burnley and Watford in a foot race over 9 games.

So, it looks like its done and dusted.

Everton have finally broke, a lot, if not the majority of the fanbase. I haven't felt like this about the football since I was 14, and this is going back a while now. I have to ask, when will this seasons Nyarko moment be? Doesn't have to be that, but the point when the fans actually break, or do we all just not care anymore?

We had people protesting at Finch Farm not too long ago and Brands came out and spoke to them.

I am officially disgusted at the club from the top to bottom, never before have I been embarrassed to bring my little boy up as a Blue - the club have got away with this for too long and the players, the senior players who should be playing for that juicy contract should also be held accountable. They have an easy ride, and I am shocked we haven't had a repeat of the Nyarko incident so far. Every one of them should be made to sit through a meeting with a section of the fans (which the club don't curate) so they understand what they are doing.

Are we all just officially broken by the club and have accepted what we are about to become? or is this about to get nasty?
Imagine the shame as you do forcefully swap shirts with a player and yours is down to their knees and theirs is like a bra on you.

Everton have finally broke, a lot, if not the majority of the fanbase. I haven't felt like this about the football since I was 14, and this is going back a while now. I have to ask, when will this seasons Nyarko moment be? Doesn't have to be that, but the point when the fans actually break, or do we all just not care anymore?

We had people protesting at Finch Farm not too long ago and Brands came out and spoke to them.

I am officially disgusted at the club from the top to bottom, never before have I been embarrassed to bring my little boy up as a Blue - the club have got away with this for too long and the players, the senior players who should be playing for that juicy contract should also be held accountable. They have an easy ride, and I am shocked we haven't had a repeat of the Nyarko incident so far. Every one of them should be made to sit through a meeting with a section of the fans (which the club don't curate) so they understand what they are doing.

Are we all just officially broken by the club and have accepted what we are about to become? or is this about to get nasty?
We have to stand by them body and soul until we are mathematiclaly doomed, Then i will be glad to help build a giant wicker man to stuff every single person associated with the club into it then torch them and we all start supporting a netball team or something?

The finch farm 8 not 5

Status
Not open for further replies.