Votes: 15 78.9%
  • No we are doomed no matter what

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony101

Player Valuation: £10m
I have been an Everton all my life. I have also been a member of GOT for a long time also I don't post a lot but I am genuinely worried for my club.

I think the only hope we have left is to get Ross,Coleman,Bolasie an hamez Mcarthey all back fit an in to the starting 11. If we manage to make 3 good signings in January let's say a decent striker a center back an a left back that's 7 players with exception of Pickford everyone else has been terrible from are normal starting 11. So it's anyone's guess who you would pick to fit in around them players. I just feel we need a big January to keep us in the premier league. An we need to also find the right man for the job to manage the club.

Last edited:
It’s going to cost 200m plus to clear up this mess!!
2CB
2 strikers
Left back
And that’s just in January to keep us afloat.

if we're still in this position in jan i can see moshiri spending BIG..... and not making us much better but keeping us up, yes

We need a few players but we can’t jettison the entire squad either.

We will live or die with the bulk of the players already there, whilst hoping to get 2 or 3 additions if we can.

2 CB’s, LB, and striker. In January that’s asking an awful lot and do we have the cash?

Another £100m there. We might be able to offload guys like Klaasen and Sandro but the likelihood is they would go out on loan back home, no club is going to pay money for them in Jan.

I’d hazard a guess to say any potential new manager will be given ample funds to buy new players.

I suspect his biggest problem will be how to get rid of the current butch of bad apples on big wages / contracts, as we’ve seen in recent weeks that there are plenty of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.