Will Everton get relegated POLL

Everton plays Championship togger next season

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Whats yer stance on that?

I think we will get relegated. All the signs are there.

Pour yourself a rum and have a lie down mate.

God only knows why, but I don't think we will be.

Well, actually, I do know why. I reckon the combination of two or three signings in January, players coming back from long-term injuries and a new manager will do the trick, but I'm far more concerned about the possibility than I have been for a very long time.

If that doesn't happen, and we do get relegated, then at least we'll find out who in the club ( both staff and supporters ) is up for the fight.

Don't think we will in the end. A lot will depend on the new manager and our business in January. Just hope our players start to realise they're in for a fight to retain top flight status. The sooner the better.

We're watching our club slowly die right in front of us

These players aren't up to it and our board can not and will not put their hands in their pockets for the necessary funds to right the ship come January

I just can't see how we get out of this

Our biggest issue is defence

I'm convinced that Niasse could score just enough goals, but the issue is what's behind him

Sort the defence and we rescue our premier league status

How we sort it is beyond me

..I think we’re clearly in trouble and relegation is a distinct possibility but there are a few pluses:

We are having a really bad spell but it’s November, not April.

We are managerless. I hope a new manager will provide bounce, even with this group. The right type of appointment is imperative.

We have a transfer window to bring in reinforcements. I think we can outspend our rivals even if we pay over the odds because of our position. The window is critical.

We have a couple of players out with injury who will help in Bolasie and Coleman.

There are other poor teams in the league.

Pour yourself a rum and have a lie down mate.

God only knows why, but I don't think we will be.

Well, actually, I do know why. I reckon the combination of two or three signings in January, players coming back from long-term injuries and a new manager will do the trick, but I'm far more concerned about the possibility than I have been for a very long time.

If that doesn't happen, and we do get relegated, then at least we'll find out who in the club ( both staff and supporters ) is up for the fight.
I would still love and keep supporting dont get me wrong. I just think momentum for that is strong. And too many things are seriously wrong. We have acted too late imho. We've missed two international breaks already. Defence is in pieces and it's old. We dont have a plan or system. We dont have proper forwards. We will get relegated this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.