Transfer Rumour Wilifred Zaha - January Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zaha has almost single-handedly kept Palace up over years. He would be a massive upgrade on Bernard
and might complement Richarlison. A bit old but it makes sense because it looks like EFC are giving it their
all for next season.

The weak link is DCL. If he starts poorly then it would not surprise me if he too is upgraded before the window closes.

Another good thing is that the team picks itself at least in midfield and attack.

If we have the money to spend to meet Palace's price for Zaha then we should be signing someone else who isn't Zaha
People think we getting Zaha and Maxi Gomez.

Man's are insane.

Can see a cheap deal or loan for Arias, Tomori on loan and reckon that's our lot.

Maybe a Left Back, but dunno, would be somebody "oldish" I reckon and cheap or again another loan.

Max 3 Ins
10+ Outs

People think we getting Zaha and Maxi Gomez.

Man's are insane.

Can see a cheap deal or loan for Arias, Tomori on loan and reckon that's our lot.

Maybe a Left Back, but dunno, would be somebody "oldish" I reckon and cheap or again another loan.

Max 3 Ins
10+ Outs
Spending actual money on a striker 1 year after spending actual money on a different striker who you couldn't even find time to play would be madness.

And someone is going to want to come and tell me Kean didn't play because he wasn't good enough and I'm going to remind that person before they post that he's scored on his last two starts and averaged a goal or assist every 200 minutes or so at 19. If we can't find him time we don't need more strikers.

Overall I agree. I reckon the rest is scrapping together the rest of what we need. One of which is a GK I hope.

Spending actual money on a striker 1 year after spending actual money on a different striker who you couldn't even find time to play would be madness.

And someone is going to want to come and tell me Kean didn't play because he wasn't good enough and I'm going to remind that person before they post that he's scored on his last two starts and averaged a goal or assist every 200 minutes or so at 19. If we can't find him time we don't need more strikers.

Overall I agree. I reckon the rest is scrapping together the rest of what we need. One of which is a GK I hope.

I did forget about a Keeper.

If we want Zaha, I'd like to see us offer Palace money, plus Kean on loan for the season.. Palace would play him, and we might have much better striker on our hands in a years time.... Young players need to play, not watch from the bench..

If we want Zaha, I'd like to see us offer Palace money, plus Kean on loan for the season.. Palace would play him, and we might have much better striker on our hands in a years time.... Young players need to play, not watch from the bench..
I see all the logic in that from Everton’s perspective but...,?

Status
Not open for further replies.