Transfer Rumour Wilfried Bony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be an excellent signing, he's almost as good as Rom and actually more consistent than Rom too though obviously doesn't hit quite his heights when on top form.

Mate hes scored 10 goals in 46 games for City, I know hes hardly played and all that jazz, but hes not in the same league as Rom.

Kone has 8 in 53 if you wanna compare him to somebody.

That doesnt mean im against it, on the contary, but to compare him to Rom is a bit of a push.

Mate hes scored 10 goals in 46 games for City, I know hes hardly played and all that jazz, but hes not in the same league as Rom.

Kone has 8 in 53 if you wanna compare him to somebody.

That doesnt mean im against it, on the contary, but to compare him to Rom is a bit of a push.
Fair enough, wasn't aware of the City stats. 35 in 70 for Swansea though when he got games!

I'd take Bony and 40 million for Stones, quite happy with that.

Bony was superb at Swansea, think he knows that City don't rate him and that's really effected his confidence. Expect to see him back at his best for us (especially if Rom leaves and he becomes number one - though I hope that doesn't happen!!!).

If only you could merge the 2 together. Bony has excellent first touch and hold up play. He may not hit the heights in the scoring department but holding the ball up for the midfield will be a massive asset for us. Would be interesting to see them play together. I think they'd have a really great partnership.

I'd take Bony and 40 million for Stones, quite happy with that.

Bony was superb at Swansea, think he knows that City don't rate him and that's really effected his confidence. Expect to see him back at his best for us (especially if Rom leaves and he becomes number one - though I hope that doesn't happen!!!).
That would be a really good deal. Not the man I want leading the line but a fine player to come off the bench or to play off Rom against the weaker teams.

Holds the ball up well, offers more in that area than Rom and would be great as second-choice.

Struggled for City but his record everywhere else has been very good. Was superb for Swansea.

Would be a very smart signing if it works out but no concrete rumours as of yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.