Wilfred Zaha should we get him I reckon we should he’s good and would probably do better in our side than at Palace get him in Brands

Zaha IN?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread title could only be better if it'd been in capitals and went on to say what you're having for tea mate.

Also - no. Too expensive now for what he offers and another year older.

If we sign him, which I hope we don’t, the matches will never end, with him and Richarlison going down for minutes on end time after time after time, although the Brazilian might not be here next season, given his talk to an overseas reporter.

Love the length of the title, read it as the start of a Star Wars movie in yellow with the music, but yeh I’d have him as long as it’s on the cheap with Tosun chucked on for good measure. The fees talked of last summer seemed way overboard.

Zaha can play on the right but he gets more joy on the left, and it is a right winger that is a priority because if Carlo is forced to go 4-5-1 then Richarlison will most probably be used on the left.

I get all the swerve posts, but if we offered them our tremendous midfield 3 of Sigurdsson, Iwobi & Davies as a straight swap, I’d be in.

.We dont need any more fairies in our squad.we should swerve the zaha hits the deck too easy.too light weight. Lacks substance to the point he starts bending when the weathers hot a bit like linguine when cooking.

Would take him on one condition. Iwobi is part of the deal. Hes decent enough zaha. Nowhere near what some big him up to be. But if they dont take iwobi as part of the deal then no deal. Its the only way we will get rid of iwobi.

Status
Not open for further replies.