Wilfred Zaha should we get him I reckon we should he’s good and would probably do better in our side than at Palace get him in Brands

Zaha IN?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Never know if you're being serious lad but I'll answer earnestly anyways:

As a player I'd love him here, but the fee Palace will want from another PL club will be too much for us to pay. I'm sure I've read that Bayern are interested in him, Palace probably wouldn't mind selling at a lower price to a European team. They'll still get a fairly decent fee, get rid of a want-away player, could probs use the money on a younger talented forward who they'll make a profit on.

In summary no, too expensive.

He's had a poor season, someone above mentioned Palace are probably gutted they didn't cash in last year and I agree.

Brands will probably go all out for him now and offer £500,000000. He's deffo Brand's type.

No thanks, folk need to have a look at his numbers, if he was playing in Holland or Portugal with those numbers, Palace would be lucky to get more than £15m, maybe £20m at a push for him.

He's probably a bit better than Iwobi but just imagine having the pair of them at the same time. You just know they are going to go through patches of doing nothing.

We need to offload Iwobi first otherwise before even considering this.

He's probably a bit better than Iwobi but just imagine having the pair of them at the same time. You just know they are going to go through patches of doing nothing.

We need to offload Iwobi first otherwise before even considering this.

Wobes ain't going nowhere mate

Expect him to disappoint next season and then see out the rest of his contract going on loan to other clubs

Status
Not open for further replies.