Wigan Athletic v Everton(Wednesday 24 July 19:45)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could have just credited the fans for making the effort for little more than a friendly but no you had to take cheap shots you loser

Stop twisting my words, our fans are brilliant. Call me a loser all you want but I’ll be there like I’ll be at majority aways like I have been for the last 13+ years.

Only losers that have anything to do with the club has been our board of directors until Moshiri has come along.

I heard you're able to pay on the door for this game.
I was thinking about bringing my step son, does anyone know if this is still possible, and in the Everton end?

I heard you're able to pay on the door for this game.
I was thinking about bringing my step son, does anyone know if this is still possible, and in the Everton end?
Mate phoned Wigan up today and was advised to pay on the door...I think it's for both home and away ends

Stop twisting my words, our fans are brilliant. Call me a loser all you want but I’ll be there like I’ll be at majority aways like I have been for the last 13+ years.

Only losers that have anything to do with the club has been our board of directors until Moshiri has come along.

And you could have said that without the needless dig at Niasse, funny how you didn’t mention McCarthy or Schneiderlin who have also had minutes when we are trying to sell them

Status
Not open for further replies.