wide players - best combination assusming we dont play two natural wingers

best combo

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cleverly Lennon are the 2 hardest workers IMO so would be better suited to playing someone like city/Arsenal.

Delo Mirallas are supposedly our most creative and would be good against park the bus types.

TBH, I have no idea what I am on about.

a GREAT combination of McGeady and Osman is not even represented in the poll?

[Poor language removed] thread.

why do we need wingers at all when Coleman and Baines are back? it's the Full Backs in our system that provide the width when they overlap.

Lennon and Del Boy for me, both have great pace and can provide crosses into the box for Lukaku, we need to go for it a bit more at home sometimes, instead of playing 2 holding midfielders and one attacking midfielder, do if the other way round and provide more of an attacking threat

we have so many options compared to previous years, to think 4-5 years ago we were buzzing off having donovan for a month. i even remember moyes playing rodwell out there a couple times haha

why do we need wingers at all when Coleman and Baines are back? it's the Full Backs in our system that provide the width when they overlap.

Baines/Coleman/Mirallas/Deulofeuwould be much more effective than having the fullbacks without wingers

Status
Not open for further replies.