Why so many reds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loved the passion Dunc and Timmy used to show. Some members of the current team could do with a bit more fire in them. The only potential red card in this side is the 'experienced' Barry for a succession of mindless trips and fouls. If you're going to get a red, get a proper one. Only two players in recent Everton history who stood up to any side anywhere especially the RS. They were on a different level mentality wise to a lot of the current players and this edge often spilled over into red cards.

Quite how Suarez never got a red in his Liverpool career I'll never know.

Besic maybe on the route to glory?

think the refs try too wind us up even more
known the colour of the card is red ffs red cards out
blue cards in

Loved the passion Dunc and Timmy used to show. Some members of the current team could do with a bit more fire in them. The only potential red card in this side is the 'experienced' Barry for a succession of mindless trips and fouls. If you're going to get a red, get a proper one. Only two players in recent Everton history who stood up to any side anywhere especially the RS. They were on a different level mentality wise to a lot of the current players and this edge often spilled over into red cards.

Should have got one for that stamp on Mirallas

(as mirallas should have for that tackle last season but hey ho)

But the ban and dragging their chithouse club through the gutter again for his second bite (the one on Ivanovich) was just a hilarious gift that kept giving. All the excuses, all the bogus reasoning, all the crying - a big fat joke. And oh how they miss him.

Status
Not open for further replies.