Why me efc?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sheedy3

Player Valuation: £2.5m
Sick of efc....im 33 yrs on the folly..yes there have been times when we won matches that we shouldnt have etc..but in the main its been like a mistress that for every tit lick you snatch you get a grounding kick in the ballix....met many a good lad over the years that suffered the same fate...will efc ever come back and get it right?We were the school of science ffs....

Sick of efc....im 33 yrs on the folly..yes there have been times when we won matches that we shouldnt have etc..but in the main its been like a mistress that for every tit lick you snatch you get a grounding kick in the ballix....met many a good lad over the years that suffered the same fate...will efc ever come back and get it right?We were the school of science ffs....
half 3 in the morning I assume you’ve had a good night on the ale mate Or the toffee’s are giving you sleepless nights ? lol

half 3 in the morning I assume you’ve had a good night on the ale mate Or the toffee’s are giving you sleepless nights ? lol

Ale and some past lady who gave a kick to the balls for every tit licked do not mix well together.

It is not the result, it is the journey. Having won a cup does not mean anything after some 15 seconds you won it.

It’d mean something during the 6 weeks I’d go missing for afterwards.

Well it is not like you could switch to any other team so I would rather make memories, even though not always pleasant. If the team on the pitch doing everything they can, I am content with it but I also see your point too.

Alright there mate !

I am a bit older , my Lads are your age , all stark mad raving Evertonians - its a family thing

understand where youre coming from , many a time I get looks / stick from my lads "how could you have done this to me " :(

Everton ! , its a war of attrition mixed with elation all in one bag - great teams , good times - but not followed thru to true potential , many times failed when we should have succeeded , given the [Poor language removed] end of this stick , lost the plot completely like
this season were we seem to be our own worst enemy ?

bad times IMO due to confusing / blundering Management / Board decisions ?

But there is no other team - Everton its in our blood , we will get thru this , another 60/70s , mid to late 80,s team is on the way :celebrate:

have a good one mate and better luck with the mistress ;)

You’ll get more hipster replies to this thread than actual proper ones. Everton fans are more bothered about not looking embarassing now than winning anything.

It’s been one long slap in the face to be honest. Most of the time I wish I’d not started supporting them. Since the cup win we’ve barely had one good day in the sun. You can count on one hand the good moments for Everton and most of them are followed by a monumental cock up straight afterwards. In the meantime that lot over the park can achieve more in one of their poorer seasons than we can in 2 decades.

One long slap in the face that I’m getting increasingly fed up of.

The fat Russian says yes

I experienced the success of 80’s, what a time to be alive.

Since then though, just the fa cup win at Wembley in 95.

I thought we were on our way back with Moshiri but it’s gone wrong...badly wrong.

I’m expecting wholesale changes in the club by the summer, both in football and senior management spheres.

Status
Not open for further replies.