Why is it always a big No to Moyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was there when they were adding to the Timeline by St Luke’s,
Kenwright said to Moist “ Have left a space there, for when we win
the league” Moist nearly died laughing.

Held the club back for years, wasn’t good enough, he’s a bottler, knife to a gunfight, hoof ball, 4-6-0 etc.

Let’s look at the managers we’ve had since 1990 and list all the ones better than Moyes.

1. Howard Kendall
2. But big Joe won us a cup
3. Dunno yano

6439A254-AD58-4597-B76F-26439E112FDB.jpeg

pointless thread.

it was time for him to leave when he did. he said some things he shouldn't have said when he did. tried to get a couple of our players on the cheap without succeeding or unsettling them.

no big deal. some good times under him. glad he's got himself back on track.

he's history. end of.

Why does everyone seem to hate Moyes or the idea of him ever being the manager again. The only thing I ever seem to hear is because he never won anything when he was here but do we forget what he did with us without money.
I just watch us the past so many season and I think he couldn't of done any worse than we have been. Am not saying bring him back just asking the question.
Hes not coming back mate. He wouldn't even be slightly tempted at this point. In hindsight he'd have been a better appointment than what we got with Ancelloti but that's only with hindsight. What club wouldn't appoint Ancelloti over Moyes? We just have to live with our decision and bury thoughts of Moyes in the past cuz he ain't coming here

Why does everyone seem to hate Moyes or the idea of him ever being the manager again. The only thing I ever seem to hear is because he never won anything when he was here but do we forget what he did with us without money.
I just watch us the past so many season and I think he couldn't of done any worse than we have been. Am not saying bring him back just asking the question.
I don’t hate moyes and don’t mind West Ham . if he came back ( not a chance) he wouldn’t be Able to fix this . It’s not like we’ve got a Declan Rice in the squad . The closest is the fried rice that they sell in the hot wok .

i would have him back now as we need stability more than ever, because switching managers every 6 month-18months is killing us.
but no way would he come back though. West Ham have a better squad, ours needs massive rebuilding.
plus the board didnt want him back before on several occassions.

Status
Not open for further replies.