Who's the greatest of them all?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That season when he scored about 20 he was unstoppable. He ran past jeff kenna so many times at ewood park I thought he was going to cry. And he always scored in derbies.

Really the only pacey electrifyingly effective player in the past 20 years I reckon. We missed out hard when he left, and it really put the nail in our decline.

Really the only pacey electrifyingly effective player in the past 20 years I reckon. We missed out hard when he left, and it really put the nail in our decline.

Agreed. Apart from cameos from the likes of Radzinski and Johnson we've been amongst the slowest in the league for years.

Agreed. Apart from cameos from the likes of Radzinski and Johnson we've been amongst the slowest in the league for years.

Weve not really had speedy and skillful players, which has been a shame. Bellamy would have been Boss had we not got cold feet.

Weve not really had speedy and skillful players, which has been a shame. Bellamy would have been Boss had we not got cold feet.

Was it before he went to Cardiff he was linked with us? I've always thought he was a good player but when he was at newcastle he didn't score enough. He's a far better player now though despite injuries.

Was it before he went to Cardiff he was linked with us? I've always thought he was a good player but when he was at newcastle he didn't score enough. He's a far better player now though despite injuries.

Blackburn I think. I wonder who's the quickest on our books at the moment?

remember hed get the ball on the half way line the whole ground would stand up ,they were the days frank ,and then he was gone , a bjt like the shop keeper in mr ben ,1 min he was there then he was gone.

He was genuine class alright. A real breath of fresh air. He was just so fast and so direct, anything over the top and he was away. And if you showed him inside he could curl it with his left too.
Grantona got a lot of games that season, Kanchelskis liked playing with him I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.