Who's our best player out on loan ?

Who's the best one then ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Holgate is really overrated on here, he’s lightweight, lacks discipline and positional awareness and his passing is the worst of any or our CBS.
I kind of agree. Funny how suddenly when our players go on loan some on here think they are Class after a few decent games for their loan club.

Basic last season (clearly out of his depth in the premiership) now Holgate, who’s last game in an Everton shirt was an absolute shocker, Vlasic, who looked like a little boy lost in his last appearance in the royal blue.......next thing, Bolasie should never have been loaned out.....oh my days......

I would have Holgate, Vlasic, Dowell, Joe Williams, Baningime and Connolly back also hopefully get work permit for Onyekuru. I don't think any would be starters but they could fill the squad so we can spend more money on fewer players. That said any decent offer came in and they would be allowed to leave.

Realistically only Holgate, Vlasic, Baningime and Onyekuru are gonna have a proper go at Everton.

I can’t see Dowell, Williams or Pennington coming back, even if Silva did like Williams.

Cuco, Ashley, Mirallas, Bolasie, Sandro won’t ever play for us again (provided they give their wages up).

Bizarre what we have in the books tbh. The wages must be astronomically high.

Luke Garbutt is on £35,000 allegedly lol

It's all to do with the level of the Premier League compared to other leagues. You only have to look at the before and after a player was bought, and then sold, to see that. Davy Kkllaasseenn (forget which 2 of what letter so best to be safe than sorry) is a prime example.

Status
Not open for further replies.