Who's on your shirt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I stopped buying the shirts 4 years ago just the cost of them is getting ridiculous I'd rather pay 20 quid for a polo shirt. Feel sorry for the parents as the kids seem to cotton on very early to when the new kits come out and even for them if they want shirts with socks & shorts just for a child is ridiculously over priced.

The days of going into the local jjb or sports direct even down here in Essex and easily getting hold of the new home shirt at the start of the season for under £30 are long gone!

Bought Richarlison and Bernard on the away and home respectively.

Don’t get this too old stuff, wear them all the time with the heat here, fantastic product.

Don’t own a coat though, is that cool or uncool?

I have my own name on my shirt usually, the last time I had a player on my shirt it was Ferguson. I wanted Kanchelskis, but it was £1 per letter and £5 per number and the pocket money wouldnt stretch to it lol:D

Only time I ever did this was Gary Speed on the back of the yellow and blue striped away kit. Loved that shirt.

Richarlison became my little lad’s favourite player the other day, so I’ll probably get his name on the little man’s birthday pressie. He’s a fickle little get, though, so it’ll be a last minute job...

Have a Deulofeu shirt from a birthday couple years back. I'm sure he will come back some day with the same number and all will be good.

Got a 95 cup final shirt with Ferguson on it as a present this month. pretty sweet

No one. Aside from being too old for that, I only have retro shirts now and the lettering and numbering would be impossible to find.

Not had one for years but I did have a FERGUSON 9 on the back that I wore to Neville Southall's testimonial. I hadn't thought it through and it was only when getting on the bus full of Celtic fans that it dawned on me. They were all sound though and sharing out the beers with us on the back seat.

Status
Not open for further replies.