Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm almost confident the next manager will be proven in the prem (and proven to be a bit crap, because we can't afford a good one). "Safe hands" etc. Moshiri and co have no balls or imagination to look elsewhere.

Top of betting are

Hjulmand - no Premier league exprience.
Nuno - recently sacked, deemed not good enough in the summer.
Rooney - barely any experience managing at all.
Big Dunc - puts cones out.
Lampard - shown up at Chelsea. Failed a multiple interviews this summer and Newcastle.

Top of betting are

Hjulmand - no Premier league exprience.
Nuno - recently sacked, deemed not good enough in the summer.
Rooney - barely any experience managing at all.
Big Dunc - puts cones out.
Lampard - shown up at Chelsea. Failed a multiple interviews this summer and Newcastle.
Gallardo out of contract in a few weeks and looking for a move to Europe.

Here’s a thought.
what about Davide Ancelotti and Duncan Ferguson.
he‘s been the assistant at huge clubs
he knows the squad and setup. he was spoken highly of by the players.
Seemed to work well with Ferguson.
would be relatively cheap.

We did it with Moyes
Rafael is a dinosaur, his stubbornness will take us down. Potter is a very good manager who gets his team playing good easy on the eye football. I honestly believe potter will move onto big things in management and we will probably miss the boat as always.

You’re obviously a big Rafael fan I take it.
I like Potter but don’t think he will ever get a top job, he will suffer like most English managers do, he’s not famous and media sexy enough.
I’d have took him in the summer but he’d be mad to come here at the moment, and that is where we will struggle to get someone.

Its has to be:
Someone respected.
A legend in football.
Proven leadership,
Successful
Knows the club.
A good motivator,

What time eez it?
Davide time!!!

I like Potter but don’t think he will ever get a top job, he will suffer like most English managers do, he’s not famous and media sexy enough.
I’d have took him in the summer but he’d be mad to come here at the moment, and that is where we will struggle to get someone.
I’d hardly call Southgate a media sexy manager and he did ok.

I agree he would be mad to come here and can’t see who in their right mind would come here until the club settles down.

After is it a year?... part of his Compo conditions? - who knows... anyway, Lampard has a piece on the BBC, that to me at least says - He's ready to get back on the horse again.

Moshiri loves a 'Name'

Just sayin like

Status
Not open for further replies.