Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lampard is the obvious choice. You need someone who demands respect in a dressing room in modern football. People's concerns are because he couldn't get about 8 new players to gel during a season where there were no fans and it wasn't proper football. He got top 4 with a team of young players during a transfer ban, in a season of actual football. Last season doesn't concern me at all, especially since Tuchel (who is an elite manager) straight away asked for an upgrade on the forward that Lampard had to use.

It would be a long term rebuild but at least he is someone shown to be willing to invest time and improve younger players. There are no shortcuts and there probably never were. Our only chance is signing young players and making them better, and also developing our own. That won't happen under an outdated, inept manager who is obsessed with experience.

He was willing to spend huge on Chillwell, Tarkovski, Rice, binned Alonso and Rudiger, played Kante further forward, Jorginho was squad player under him.

It's a no from me.

Without honestly wanting to offend, isn’t being so aghast by such a trivial thing not closer to being puerile? It’s not worth being a martyr over it.
I'm not being a martyr over it, not at all. It was something that was getting on my nerves and so mentioned it as an add-on to the end of my post. I don't think it's a particularly sensible thing for them to do and doesn't do them any fsvours.

Although I wouldn’t have Lampard as my choice, yet again everyone wanting Benitez out and then killing straight away anyone else mentioned. Literally no pleasing anyone

Just get Potter

I haven't offered a name cos like almost everyone else I don't know the name of the English women team's manager. 20 -0 and 64 nil in their world cup group. Looks good on her CV?

b72d2d39-7bf8-4d1d-a851-4fc272be3d0a.jpg

There can be ony one. Vitor part 47

Status
Not open for further replies.