Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we had £150m budget this summer gone I would be agreeing we could attract a Ten Hag or Poch but we never we had £1.7 million and we'll be lucky if we have much more than that next summer unless Richarlison or DCL goes for big bucks to clean the books.
Ten Hag is decent but would never come - the other three just scream bottom 3 and bald with stress within months of trying to get this squad of players playing actual football.

I wouldn't be surprised if bill the old romantic pushes for Rooney as Benitez's replacement if he gets sacked. He does have already experience managing for a massively misrun calamitous club

Nuno or Lampard aren't bad shouts - need someone realistic with a long-term plan that might involve shifting the old guard getting a lot of under-the-radar names who can get us out the Champ in 2023.

Forget this season, we're gone.

NES and Lamps also more likeable than Benitez or Koeman. In the same way a cold is more likeable than meningitis.

Remember, this is now about getting promotion in 2023, not surviving in 2022.

That will NEVER happen.

The way this fan base now behaves is to pick a side and then never give any quarter. If a manager cant hit the ground running then half will want him out regardless of what happens next.

Since Martinez that's how the fans of this club operate. There is NO LOYALTY whatsoever to any manager. And please dont tell me Ancelotti had most in his corner. No one was arsed about him going.
first off, it did happen, this time last year the fan base was united.
I was arsed about Ancelotti leaving, I understood why but me and plenty of blues I know were not happy about it.
Most knew that our home form was unacceptable but everyone was prepared to give him time. No one wanted him sacked.
So we had a good manager who had the fans united but he hit a rocky patch with poor home form, all the fans knew this and all the fans backed him to try and fix it, no one wanted him sacked.

Surely the manager of England women should be a candidate ?Last time I looked they were winning 18 nil, in a World Cup tie, and according to the commentary every goal was a beauty.

If only in the interests of diversity the England women manageress should be interviewed for Rafael replacement. The BBC pundits would be gobsmacked. Imagine Sounds and Keane trying to laugh it off.

Status
Not open for further replies.