Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean thats a lie.

"Only reason I would say Ten Hag is less of a risk is because he has at least taken Ajax to a CL semi final but he still would be a risk as the Eredivsie for all the top talent its produced and historic clubs the quality just isn't at the top 3 or 4 league's calibre."

Oh its a lie is it? You spout so much shabite - you lose track of yourself

1638294915457.png

1638294989573.png

1638295048274.png

well, I don't think he's been successful for a long time now unless you rate the job he did at Newcastle which seems to have been similar to what Bruce did.
On the cash thing, maybe he'd do better but then again I fear for any manager with cash at Everton.

At the end of the day, the only manager there was almost unanimous approval for since Moyes left was Ancelotti and he's also the only one that wasn't fired.
If the club do get rid of Rafael, they need to appoint an interim manager and gauge the fan reaction to possible long term candidates.
No one manager will be as popular as the Ancelotti appointment but there'll be clear favorites like Galtier last time round.

The club needs to try and bring the fans back together behind a manager. In order to do that, they need to listen to the fans (and maybe the DoF!, if not, get rid)
Ha Ha Ha. Interim manager.

FFFs why do football fans just swallow and regurgitate the latest BS terminology of the idiot media?

I take it that you mean by that the club should put that 'kin cone layer in?

"Interim manager".

kinell

Ha Ha Ha. Interim manager.

FFFs why do football fans just swallow and regurgitate the latest BS terminology of the idiot media?

I take it that you mean by that the club should put that 'kin cone layer in?

"Interim manager".

kinell
Wow, alright man.
We had one before Ancelotti
United have a decent one till the end of the season.
It's not the stuff of fiction.

would you prefer I use the term "caretaker"
would that make you feel better?

ok, here goes.
well, I don't think he's been successful for a long time now unless you rate the job he did at Newcastle which seems to have been similar to what Bruce did.
On the cash thing, maybe he'd do better but then again I fear for any manager with cash at Everton.

At the end of the day, the only manager there was almost unanimous approval for since Moyes left was Ancelotti and he's also the only one that wasn't fired.
If the club do get rid of Rafael, they need to appoint a caretaker manager and gauge the fan reaction to possible long term candidates.
No one manager will be as popular as the Ancelotti appointment but there'll be clear favorites like Galtier last time round.

The club needs to try and bring the fans back together behind a manager. In order to do that, they need to listen to the fans (and maybe the DoF!, if not, get rid)

ok, here goes.
If the club do get rid of Rafael, they need to appoint a caretaker manager and gauge the fan reaction to possible long term candidates.
That will NEVER happen.

The way this fan base now behaves is to pick a side and then never give any quarter. If a manager cant hit the ground running then half will want him out regardless of what happens next.

Since Martinez that's how the fans of this club operate. There is NO LOYALTY whatsoever to any manager. And please dont tell me Ancelotti had most in his corner. No one was arsed about him going.

Status
Not open for further replies.