Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
FFS the problem isn’t even the manager. This is exactly why our board get away with everything. This is exactly why things won’t change. Our fan base is more bothered about sacking an Ex Liverpool manager who said a few stupid things a few years ago than actually blaming the people who have created this mess. No new manager is going to get anything out of this team so it’s absolutely pointless sacking Benitez. We as fans should be demanding answers like what the hell does our director of football even do?. Why the hell is our youth not ready?. Who let this financial mess even happen?..... etc.... their is a long list of problems at our club and yet some of our fan base just want to sack Rafael. Crazy people.
What??
Everyone posting here knows there is huge problems with Moshiri and the way he interferes. Brands and his lack of control/ability, Kenwright and his eternal interfering and waffling, All of that has brought us Rafael Benitez and a team that hasn't won a game in two months.
I couldn't give a crap what he said about Everton, if anything he was probably right, Moyes had a small team mentality thing going and I hated it.
Ancelotti had pretty much the same team flying high this time last year so it can be done. His pet player was James Rodrigues, Benitez's is Soloman bloody Rondon, a player who's more brett Angel than Brett Angel himself. If we fail to beat Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal or Palace, we'll be 3 months without a win. I'd say there's a fair chance of that if Rafael stays. 3 MONTHS!!

Klopp had won a title with Dortmund and broken up Bayerns monopoly and also got to a CL Final.

Mourinho won a CL with Porto.

Anorim has won a title in a farmers league as has Gallardo.

Neither are the same mate.

The only one I would take a gamble on is Ten Hag although he would struggle like hell with this squad.

Amorim won the treble last season and year before got Braga a trophy.

Hes just tonked Dortmund twice in the champions league.

They hadnt won the league in 19 years and he came in and won the damn treble.

He's broken up the Porto/Benfica monopoly.

Im not sure how thats not at least on par with the RS manager lol

Gallardo is the master tactician and motivator...

Nacional
River Plate

Not sure how you can fail to be impressed with either Amorim or Gallardo.

You should research them more...

Klopp had won a title with Dortmund and broken up Bayerns monopoly and also got to a CL Final.

Mourinho won a CL with Porto.

Anorim has won a title in a farmers league as has Gallardo.

Neither are the same mate.

The only one I would take a gamble on is Ten Hag although he would struggle like hell with this squad.
are you calling the Argentinian league a farmers league?

We have no chance at getting Anorim other than paying his release clause

If you want the best then you pay...its cheaper than Iwobi.

I still dont understand why clubs dont spend as much as possible on the managers.

Look at Atletico, Simeone is on a fortune because of what he can deliver.

Meanwhile we spend alot of money on salaries for managers not worth those numbers...bar Ancelotti no one under Moshiri was worth the salaries we offered

Amorim won the treble last season and year before got Braga a trophy.

Hes just tonked Dortmund twice in the champions league.

They hadnt won the league in 19 years and he came in and won the damn treble.

He's broken up the Porto/Benfica monopoly.

Im not sure how thats not at least on par with the RS manager lol

Gallardo is the master tactician and motivator...

Nacional
River Plate

Not sure how you can fail to be impressed with either Amorim or Gallardo.

You should research them more...

Even linked or just wishful thinking on your part?

What??
Everyone posting here knows there is huge problems with Moshiri and the way he interferes. Brands and his lack of control/ability, Kenwright and his eternal interfering and waffling, All of that has brought us Rafael Benitez and a team that hasn't won a game in two months.
I couldn't give a crap what he said about Everton, if anything he was probably right, Moyes had a small team mentality thing going and I hated it.
Ancelotti had pretty much the same team flying high this time last year so it can be done. His pet player was James Rodrigues, Benitez's is Soloman bloody Rondon, a player who's more brett Angel than Brett Angel himself. If we fail to beat Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal or Palace, we'll be 3 months without a win. I'd say there's a fair chance of that if Rafael stays. 3 MONTHS!!
Carlo had funds and got given the money to put James on insane wages, what did Rafael get?. Zilch. He got Rondon in because he was free and had PL experience. He probably never thought he would have to give him so much game time.

Even linked or just wishful thinking on your part?

I think he's wishful thinking but christ, that's about all that's getting me through supporting Everton at the moment.

Yep dreamland.

Ten Hag
Amorim
Gallardo

If we could bring in one of them then that makes alot more sense to me than going for another failed premier league manager or one on their way down.

We need to get someone from overseas in who is on the way up and sees us as his ticket to build up a premier league club.

If we just bin Benitez and hire another manager with premier league experience then it is going to be pure stupidity yet again.

Only Potter would make any logical sense if they deem him to be a manager on the way up...but id take one of the 3 i mentioned in a shot over him.

FFS the problem isn’t even the manager. This is exactly why our board get away with everything. This is exactly why things won’t change. Our fan base is more bothered about sacking an Ex Liverpool manager who said a few stupid things a few years ago than actually blaming the people who have created this mess. No new manager is going to get anything out of this team so it’s absolutely pointless sacking Benitez. We as fans should be demanding answers like what the hell does our director of football even do?. Why the hell is our youth not ready?. Who let this financial mess even happen?..... etc.... their is a long list of problems at our club and yet some of our fan base just want to sack Rafael. Crazy people.

The youth is ready, but Benitez would prefer to pick his favourites. He has caused the mess of this season. The board have caused the wider mess. Both should go. The fact the board appointed someone as poor and loathsome as Benitez is enough to sack them alone to be honest.

Carlo had funds and got given the money to put James on insane wages, what did Rafael get?. Zilch. He got Rondon in because he was free and had PL experience. He probably never thought he would have to give him so much game time.
yea, carlo got funds and he put together a decent side which Benitez inherited. All of them, James, Doucoure, Allan, Godfrey. He inherited a team that was in European contention till the second last game of the season. He ran james out of town and brought in Rondon, who while not on James's wages, is not playing for free. We're looking down the barrel of a team that was second this time last season going 3 months without a win. Thats his fault.

If you want the best then you pay...its cheaper than Iwobi.

I still dont understand why clubs dont spend as much as possible on the managers.

Look at Atletico, Simeone is on a fortune because of what he can deliver.

Meanwhile we spend alot of money on salaries for managers not worth those numbers...bar Ancelotti no one under Moshiri was worth the salaries we offered
True it's just the fact we can't spend any money and Sporting ain't going to give us Anorim

yea, carlo got funds and he put together a decent side which Benitez inherited. All of them, James, Doucoure, Allan, Godfrey. He inherited a team that was in European contention till the second last game of the season. He ran james out of town and brought in Rondon, who while not on James's wages, is not playing for free. We're looking down the barrel of a team that was second this time last season going 3 months without a win. Thats his fault.

The money Carlo had and he got us 10th. And at the time, we all lauded him, if he’d have been unfortunate to lose DCL, amongst others, for such a long period we wouldn’t even have got 10th. But Benitez is judged on other things.

I’m not a fanboy before anyone starts land I don’t think sacking the manager is going to suddenly turn this group of players into world beaters, the squad depth is threadbare but if it meant the fanbase coming together it maybe the only way is for him to go but only if we have a plan and someone in place. Unlike the koeman debacle which was another stain on our great club.

Status
Not open for further replies.