Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the lampard pulling out stories are untrue. As someone else alluded to, him as coach and cahill as some sort of technical director would be a forward thinking move.
They are definitely untrue mate. That original tweet was from yesterday from the same blurt with 1000 followers pretending he has inside info about Vitor getting it. Just on the wind up.

I hope the lampard pulling out stories are untrue. As someone else alluded to, him as coach and cahill as some sort of technical director would be a forward thinking move.
How do you sleep ? How would Cahill as a technical director be forward thinking ? Have you heard the phrase ti ts up ? We need someone who has done the job not an old boy scraping a living . I loved him as a player but come on be realistic .

How do you sleep ? How would Cahill as a technical director be forward thinking ? Have you heard the phrase ti ts up ? We need someone who has done the job not an old boy scraping a living . I loved him as a player but come on be realistic .
I don't think he should necessarily have that job at this stage, but don't lump Cahill in with Sharp and the like in the "jobs for the boys" stuff. He's been away, has gained top level coaching badges AND has done a bunch of jobs (along with training/qualifications) on the business side too.

Should absolutely be at the club imho

Status
Not open for further replies.