Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Completely agree BUT moving him out would need a board decision to do so mate, can't leave that to a new manager to do as it'd instantly turn a certain percentage of Dunc Fanboys against them.

Lampard, Morris, Terry I'd hope to see all those names alongside maybe Carsley and definitely Cahill coming in over the next few days tbh.

Morris replacing Dunc, Carlsey replacing Unsworth helped/mentored by Morris, Terry in as a defensive coach.
Cahill as Sporting/Technical Director.

Bring in a group of driven staff all hungry to succeed
That's just weird to me, it's just a different type of 'jobs for the boys' you're advocating there, a couple of ex Everton players in and a couple of the manager's mates in. It's hardly a brave new strategy. Also if Carsley gives up a job as the England under 21 manager to be our under 23 manager i'd have serious questions about his motivation.

Watford just completed their 6th training session with their new trophy manager after sacking the old one 4 days ago. Everton? still no dice. We are the joke of the PM.

Watford just completed their 6th training session with their new trophy manager after sacking the old one 4 days ago. Everton? still no dice. We are the joke of the PM.
Because rushing into it has proven to be such a good idea? Ancelotti won trophies, Benitez won trophies... the point is to find a good fit for Everton.

Status
Not open for further replies.