Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kovac has 35% of the vote on here

Clearly the most qualified of those managers who are currently out of work based on his recent record and trophy haul

Of course it looks like those running the club aren't even considering him

Everton that

Perhaps they contacted him and he said ‘no chance’. It’s a two way street, they have to want to come here.

We need to make an appointment and take advantage of the break until Brentford to give whoever it is a chance to work with the squad.

I originally wanted Potter. He's clearly got too much sense to come to Basket Case FC. If not him I wanted to get Lampard. His second season at Chelsea was poor but he bedded in a number of youngsters and did well in the first season, did a good job at Derby too. The club went crazy once they could spend money and as has been proven so many times in the past it can be seriously detrimental to buy a heap of players and expect them to adapt immediately - see also spuds when they went loopy with the Bale money.

The guy has won the lot as a player, knows English football inside out. He's played under good managers, seems to be intelligent and probably soaked up the best bits of peak Jose, Carlo and Pep. Lots of people talking about his interview with Neville as a reason not to hire him. I watched it again last night and he comes across as someone that I could see working. I'd even be happy with JT being on his coaching staff.

Looks like we are getting Kia's client though so that's great. Zero clue about the squad, league, spent most of his career in crap leagues and wasn't good enough before, twice. What a club.

'Kin Vitor Perreira.

This is the fella we need:

170px-Gandalf600ppx.jpg

Never felt this close to being done with Everton entirely tbh - wouldn’t have minded Vitor in 2013, wouldn’t even after Martinez was sacked but this is just so obviously bent a decision it’s almost impossible to support.

If someone told me we were being deliberately relegated by our owner I’d probably believe them.

A few times this season I've thought of the Baseball Comedy film Major League and genuinely considered something similar is happening at our Club.

There's making bad decisions and then there's what our owner does.

So I think I've figured it out.

Kenwright and Moshiri have basically taken it in turns to try and get the manager.

Kenwright picks Martinez
Moshiri picks Cannavaro
Kenwright picks Rooney
Moshiri picks Periera

and so on and so on.

Pereira???? Was this rumour started by a Geordie Keith Azul wannabe?

Timothy 4:3-4
For the time is coming when people will not endure sound teaching, but having itching ears they will accumulate for themselves teachers to suit their own passions, and will turn away from listening to the truth and wander off into myths.

Sounds like Romano was beaten to the punch by that Portuguese journo and is trying to put another slant on it. Basically closing the stable door after it bolted.
Andy Hunter now saying it's not done, which will be from the club.

Romano is hit and miss on a lot of things recently tbh but when he says it there will be some truth in it, but he's definitely playing up to the 'brand' (and fair play, he's earning ££££)

Status
Not open for further replies.