Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tuchel is an elite manager who goes into clubs with already talented players and gets them playing lampard was overwhelmed second season, but still think he’d be very good for us
People are acting like Lampard had a group of under 23 when in fact he had a fantastic squad with very talented players and he failed in the 2nd season.
Personally can’t stand the bloke, second most hated player after Terry

He a wrong fit for us IMO

Hopefully they move on from Martinez today and give it to someone who isn’t absolutely unsuitable for us in our current situation.

Just someone who isn’t completely divisive. Not even arsed if it’s Dunc, Rooney, Lampard, Kovac, Garcia, Favre, Potter, whoever. The vast majority will get behind any of them, basically because they’re not a proven failure or a washed up kopite. We’re not as difficult to please as some are making out.
I agree with you a lot of people seem to be confusing fans not unanimously wanting one manager in particular with not being able to unite behind someone when they get the job which is a totally different thing.

They have tried.

It's madness, this club is going down.

Benitez was a bad, bad appointment. Martinez would be an insane one.
If Martinez has learned from his mistakes and appoints a fitness coach and defensive coach, it could work. His assistant is Henry and he played for Wenger for years so I’m sure he have a clue and tell Martinez all this.
He plays good attacking football. He a likeable guy, he ain’t fat and he ain’t a Kopite and unlike the last several manager he coming because he wants to not for the money.
Still big IF on defence and fitness

Just because you say he is Martinez 2.0 doesn't make it so mate. Very different managers. very different circumstances too. Martínez got Wigan relegated. Potter has shown some promise in the league.

Besides that, Martinez didn't work out here but he wasn't an awful appointment. In terms of our appointments since Moyes, after Ancelotti he was probably the one that made the most sense. It's just to revisit him would be a mistake.

I don’t want Martinez back. But at the point we hired Martinez he had just won the FA cup with one of the worst teams to grace the premier league. Potter has shown nothing but keeping Brighton up in some pretty rubbish league positions. Just another flavour of the month who has spend his career around the bottom of the table.

At least Martinez/Silva/Koeman could boast more than that and look at how they turned out.

If Martinez has learned from his mistakes and appoints a fitness coach and defensive coach, it could work. His assistant is Henry and he played for Wenger for years so I’m sure he have a clue and tell Martinez all this.
He plays good attacking football. He a likeable guy, he ain’t fat and he ain’t a Kopite and unlike the last several manager he coming because he wants to not for the money.
I wouldnt be so sure about that

Wanted Potter. Isn't going to happen as he now thinks along with everyone else we're a shambles. That ship sailed last summer.
Now voting Rooney. Gamble due to lack of experience but hey getting experienced managers has worked out well here hasnt it.
Get a bit of fire into that team. Despite his lack of experience i dont think he'll take a single player not giving everything.

If they go balls out for Martinez then it’s just further backing up that Moshiri is an absolute kin clown and has no idea what he is doing.

If it gets to that it’s time to really stop giving a toss.
That's a drum I was beating years ago...when you were handing him your undivided support.

Clown Organisation inc called Everton Football Club - update
Rumor that as of 4pm yesterday nobody knew who was taking charge off player training today.

Dunc might be off, allegedly after Villa. Apparently not impressed with the head clowns.

100 passes round the back 4 and slow build up is not good football, it's dull

Status
Not open for further replies.