Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You make some great points but I’m afraid you’re wrong if you think our fans are like a twelfth man these days.

This season I’ve seen a lot of our supporters turn against our own players. The support is not the same as it was under Kendall.

I actually agree that our players are giving their all.
Disagree so much these set of players have let us all down to many times. Us fans have given them so many chances they have to earn the support we give them. I know on wednesday we will do the same again try and push the players on and these frauds will let us down again. I still think he will keep benitez in charge just cant see this board having any forward thinking ideas of who they would want in charge next

Lampard? Rooney maybe?

2 managers who would want to do well and would be looking to take there time on things! We were all laughing at Arsenal a year ago, but it seems Arteta was right in it taking time

Bit premature this, the vacancy will be in 3 years time.

If he survives this run of form/results he's here minimum the rest of his contract.

We won't have a worse run than this / injury crisis in a while you would imagine.

I honestly dont think he's anywhere near the sack either.

If he survives this run of form/results he's here minimum the rest of his contract.

We won't have a worse run than this / injury crisis in a while you would imagine.

I think people are finally beginning to realise that sacking the manager wont change anything, unless a systemic change right at the top of the club happens.
Weather that is a few home truths get realised and a shuffle happens and a genuine structure and plan is commisioned.
Or they all just bugger off!

Either way, we will be in the same predicament a year later if we sack the manager and think a change of manager will improve things long term.

That's coming from someone who is not enjoying Rafael's football at all, to the point were i barely watch us anymore in exchange for Sunday walks & trips to Ikea

Not after 4 and a half months of a season having spent nothing and with massive injuries. That'd be a loss of face Moshiri cant countenance.

Gallardo...

Usually it's a breeding ground for up and coming managers. For example Gallardo (45), Medina (Tallares, 43), Gago (Racing, 35), Battaglia (Boca, 41) and Baccacece (Defensa, 40).

It's not a destination league for anybody but its certainly a great place to start your career. Loads of quality managers have came from there.

It really is not that far off the leagues you mentioned, it's a very tough and arduous league with big crowds and passionate fans. Certainly the best league in South America.

You cant just call something a farmers league without knowing anything about it!
Is that Fernando Gago managing Racing? Good gig at 35 if so, was a good little player, if not ignore me.

Lampard? Rooney maybe?

2 managers who would want to do well and would be looking to take there time on things! We were all laughing at Arsenal a year ago, but it seems Arteta was right in it taking time
Rooney is still going out on the lash and getting photographs with young girls in their rooms, I'd rather he wasn't a role model here thanks. He needs to grow up.

Status
Not open for further replies.