Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

I mean our form is worst in the league even worse than Newcastles so law of averages and all that we could get something from this.
Frightening - when you look at upcoming games as well.

Could end up that we put in our best performance of the season but still lose to a late VAR penalty decision.

If we fight like demons and everyone gives 100% then they’ll win the crowd no matter about the result. If we play like we have been and players go missing then things will turn toxic.

Frightening - when you look at upcoming games as well.

Could end up that we put in our best performance of the season but still lose to a late VAR penalty decision.

If we fight like demons and everyone gives 100% then they’ll win the crowd no matter about the result. If we play like we have been and players go missing then things will turn toxic.
Chances are slim but law of averages and all that we could get a shock result. But like you say it's down to the players putting a shift in. I honestly feel like this time round everyone is actually angry at the players more than the manager. With Martinez, Koeman and Silva it felt almost unanimous with the fans that we wanted them gone. This time there's more anger towards the players unfortunately it'll be Benitez head on the chopping block however.

Rooneys' Derby 1 up on QPR...
can he succeed where Rafael failed?

I don't think he's the answer at the moment but he's doing well at a club that's a mess which is what we're looking for!

For me it has to be Big Dunc with Unsworth as his number two.
Not a bad shout. We would have to get rid of at least one of them when they fail, and they be a bit less relegationy than Bentiez.
Would still leave us on track for getting someone competent in next Summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.