Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Klopp had won a title with Dortmund and broken up Bayerns monopoly and also got to a CL Final.

Mourinho won a CL with Porto.

Anorim has won a title in a farmers league as has Gallardo.

Neither are the same mate.

The only one I would take a gamble on is Ten Hag although he would struggle like hell with this squad.
And therein lies the crook of the question. Anyone would struggle with this squad, so why would an up and coming manager join us to dash his career on the rocks of Goodson Park? Better opportunities will emerge than joining a washed up club offering zero transfer budget with a trigger happy owner and fanbase.

No mate. It’s just something that will come to pass. It will kick off big time on Wed night
Ha Ha.

No it wont.

Even with a heavy defeat it'll end with grumbles and shouts at the board...and the owner will be sitting on a yacht in the Caribbean scratching his bollocks and playing the stock market.

Ha Ha.

No it wont.

Even with a heavy defeat it'll end with grumbles and shouts at the board...and the owner will be sitting on a yacht in the Caribbean scratching his bollocks and playing the stock market.
Bill, Brands and DBB will be there facing the baying mob.

Granted Moshiri will be as far away as possible. But the ones there will get it big time from the fans.

The clock is ticking for Benitez.

Bill, Brands and DBB will be there facing the baying mob.

Granted Moshiri will be as far away as possible. But the ones there will get it big time from the fans.

The clock is ticking for Benitez.
The no marks who make no decisions will be there.

Sound.

You say that but look how many sulked with we got Sam Allardyce, even after he did a good job some still wanted him gone and he was a good fit for us
The football we played under Allardyce was easily the worst football I’ve ever seen us play and I started going to Goodison in the 60s.
We went entire games without even mustering a single shot.
It was dire.

They probably realise that noone will want to job , only someone who will wipe their eye and end up.in the Championsip.Benitez will stay, they are a the ed of the road regarding Managers.

I don't disagree. But when Benitez sacked after Liverpool run up a cricket score against us, we'll be using the January kitty to pay him off so I hope people don't expect too much from the next sucker we give the cursed chalice too.
Er... what January kitty ??
There isn't one.

Status
Not open for further replies.