Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Given the frequency with which we hire/fire managers it is entirely possible that compensation (and more significantly, separation pay) is as much a part of the conversation as actual tactics and plans for the football club

You’d hope so, don’t hold much confidence in the dope and kenwright making the right decisions for our club
Kenwright wont be making this decision. The press talk about Kenwright being front and centre in this managerial search is for the birds.

Moshiri/Usmanov will be choosing the new manager, as they have on the 5 previous occasions.

gasperini is a great coach, but I doubt he will leave atalanta to come to us
Yeah, I agree, sadly. The other name I don't understand getting no support in the poll is Rudi Garcia. Out of work and I think he's done great work pretty consistently over the last 10 years. How come nobody seems to want him here?

I think the main issue is now that the fans have absolutely no trust in the board to appoint the right manager. Whoever gets the job will be met with some degree of cynicism from the fans. Cannavaro definitely out of the blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.