Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure the coaching or the management in Europe would phase such a legend.

I see it a bit like Zidane and Xavi really...Zidanes 1st role was in madrid itself and Xavi in the middle east.

More experience than the other two main candidates in Lampard and Rooney...

...those without premier league experience can turn out to be the best in the league.

Doubt they will have the balls to hire him.

I think he has a Spanish agent.
Kia his agent

Absolute resounding no to Cannavaro. Stinks to high heaven of Moshiri.

Not what we need, someone who has no clue about the premier League and the needs of the club.

Give me Wayne Rooney over him everyday of the week.

F off Everton

What’s the obsession with ex Chinese Super League managers?

Benitez, Cannavaro and Pereira….

Cannavaro is just high profile enough, that if he does well, he’ll be off at the sniff of a good offer too.

Mental.

Whats terrifying about it?

He was amazing in China by all accounts.

Fluent in Italian, Spanish and English...bloke is pretty astute as well.

"Amazing in China" is a very low bar. I don't know how reliable these can be, but https://www.globalfootballrankings.com/ has the league as the 28th best in the world, behind, among others, the Swedish, Norwegian, Greek, Danish, Argentine, and Turkish leagues, and the second tiers of all five top European nations, and just ahead of Australia's A-league, English League One, and USA second tier USL (which is really not very good; MLS is 14th).

Plus CSL has a history of match fixing.

Perfect breeding ground for someone like Kia to do some influence peddling and buck-passing.

And this is what I suggested could happen. Moshiri going rogue lol surely they won’t hire someone who has done nothing of note in his managerial career?!

Well I suppose none of the candidates have done anything of note lol

Clearly in the great player does not make a great manager model. A truly world class centre half, amongst the very finest ever and a world cup winning captain to boot, but the idea that he'd be Everton manager is so utterly insane as to be completely shady or just plain wumming from the red media. Non starter.

Far more worrying and of greater concern is the day to day affairs at Everton and why no one is crying halt to the regular bs seemingly orchestrated by a delusional owner who won't take the advice of sane Evertonians.

"Amazing in China" is a very low bar. I don't know how reliable these can be, but https://www.globalfootballrankings.com/ has the league as the 28th best in the world, behind, among others, the Swedish, Norwegian, Greek, Danish, Argentine, and Turkish leagues, and the second tiers of all five top European nations, and just ahead of Australia's A-league, English League One, and USA second tier USL (which is really not very good; MLS is 14th).

Plus CSL has a history of match fixing.

Perfect breeding ground for someone like Kia to do some influence peddling and buck-passing.

Not getting promoted with Derby and getting sacked at Chelsea isnt a high bar.

Doing well at Derby while the pressure is off isnt a high bar.

I think were after 'names' now.

Reactions: Ian
All three of the candidates for the job will get the respect of the squad. All three have been massive players and winners in football. A world cup winner and two CL winners.

And all 3 have managerial experience.

Just make the decision and let's get on with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.