Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Be handy if Duncan could rustle up a quick run of wins which would ease the pressure.

The ideal scenario is that there is breathing space to allow the club make the right appointment. That would be better done between now and the summer when a decision about a DOF could also be taken.

On the contrary, I'm not sure that Duncan gets more than 2 defeats before the club makes a hasty and/or panic appointment.

This isn't November, we don't have the luxury of losing games and that despair when Unsworth was in charge.

Hopefully Duncan can get us a few wins, starting on Saturday. The stakes are high.
Half a season to play still need a perm manager sooner then later, Europe still possible as is relegation

Ive read them, I only engage in conversation if I want to.
So you have read all the posts in the benitez thread for the last 6 months and haven't commented. And you are choosing to side with @davek? Who has been found out and vaulted immeasurably for just being wrong and proven wrong. And was in a the smallest minority for still backing benitez at the end despite the worst results and performances in my life time.

Right.

Unfortunately, the only managers we can attract right now are the highly paid has-beens, or the let's take a chance with the novice...the middle ground managers are all happy as larks at their current clubs, so please provide us with your list of possibles...

I await your non-manic selections with anticipation...
Garcia or Kovac fit the bill, both are unattached to clubs, neither are wet behind the ears, neither are megastar managers. Very attainable.

Personally love to start of with Dan Ashworth as DOF, make him an offer he can’t refuse and take stock.

See how we go with Duncan and Baines for a while, providing we are picking enough points up and take it from there. Much better chance of getting the right man without being in too much of a rush.

Other wild speculation doing the rounds that cannivaro is being sounded out. His last job was in China too. Probably a load of codswallop.

So you have read all the posts in the benitez thread for the last 6 months and haven't commented. And you are choosing to side with @davek? Who has been found out and vaulted immeasurably for just being wrong and proven wrong.

Right.

Sod off. I never said I agreed with Davek. Sometimes I agree with what he says yes, sometimes I don't. I agree with a lot you say sometimes too, if that makes you feel any better.

Status
Not open for further replies.